74" W X 23" D X 45" H
SELECT A COLOR:
Higgins 74" Sideboard in Ashland Natural
SKU: 30HIGGINSIn Stock
Reminiscent of barns tucked amongst the hilltops of Amish Country, our handcrafted Higgins Sideboard displays the distressed look of heavy, barnyard doors with hand-selected planks of oak. Generous proportions provide ample space for your storage needs, and are versatile enough to transition to a dining room, den or home office. Cast iron wheels and hardware complete the look.
74" W X 23" D X 45" H
SELECT A COLOR:
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Handcrafted of solid oak and veneer, selected for its strength and character, each piece will have slightly different shading and grain patterns.
- Each solid oak plank is heavily distressed and purposefully varies in size to mimic original barn doors.
- Knot holes and uneven planks are intentional to the rustic design and add character.
- Wood is wire-brushed to bring out the beauty of the natural grain and then heavily distressed for a unique look.
- Multiple layers of stain and glaze are applied to create the warm finish in either Ashland Natural, Ashland Black or Ashland Brown.
- The entire piece is coated with lacquer for protection and a subtle sheen.
- The top drawer fronts and frame are constructed using mortise-and-tenon assembly.
- The drawers feature full-extension, metal, soft-close glides.
- The door-opening mechanism is comprised of two iron tracks and two cast iron wheels finished in an antiqued rust patina.
- An antique rust patina is added to the iron hardware to create a timeworn look. The iron is then lacquer-coated for protection.
- Due to the nature of a multi-layered finish that is hand-applied by our craftsmen, there will be variation from piece to piece.
- Some small splits may occur, but will only add to the character of the piece. Knots and joint lines are a natural property and add interest without affecting performance. All natural wood will display movement from season to season because of changes in temperature and humidity.
- Wood: For occasional cleaning, dust with a soft, dry cloth using a non-wax furniture polish such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone as they will cut through the lacquer finish (over time) and damage your piece.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Protect surfaces from hot and/or wet objects with coasters and table pads to preserve the finish and natural characteristics of the wood.
- Avoid any/all direct sources of heat or sunlight as this may discolor the wood and/or cause cracking.
- Iron: We recommend using a damp cloth. A mild soap may be used, if necessary. Towel dry.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.