75"W X 19"D X 35"H
SELECT A FINISH:
Kensington Buffet With Bluestone Top In Barnwood Natural
SKU: 30KENBUFSTKT2In Stock
Each plank in our Kensington Buffet tells a story of craftsmanship and artistry. Built from reclaimed pine salvaged from old farming structures, the planks that makeup this naturally stunning buffet are characterized by distinctive textures, patterns, and joint lines—complemented by smooth, artisan-sculpted bluestone tops. Displaying a beautiful variance in grain and color that can’t be replicated, each piece is finished by hand to enhance the stories behind each marking.
75"W X 19"D X 35"H
SELECT A FINISH:
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Buffets are handcrafted from solid, reclaimed pine salvaged from old structures in rural farming regions.
- Reclaimed wood is selected as a way to contribute to a healthy and renewable ecosystem.
- Extensive, artisan-crafted finishes are applied by hand.
- Reclaimed wood is bleached, hand-painted, lacquered, and waxed for a warm, rich finish.
- Cabinet interiors feature shelving for convenient storage.
- Drawers and cabinet doors feature antique brass pulls.
- Buffet tops are sculpted from solid slabs of bluestone.
- Due to the nature of materials used and hand-applied finishes, color, pattern, and texture may vary, making each piece unique.
- Wood furnishings may also display small splits, knots, joint lines, or other natural features. These markings are normal and will not affect the performance of your piece.
- Due to changes in temperature or humidity, wood furnishings may display slight movement from season to season.
- Regular maintenance of wood and bluestone surfaces is required.
- Reclaimed wood can be easily maintained with Fiddes® Wax.
- Before waxing, ensure surfaces are clean and dry. Apply in small sections along the grain.
- Buff reclaimed wood surfaces after wax has dried for desired sheen.
- Clean bluestone using Simple Green® or similar cleaning agents designed for stone tabletops.
- Wipe stone surfaces clean using a soft cloth.
- Avoid using too much cleaner, rinse thoroughly, and dry immediately.
- Do not use window cleaner.
- Avoid sunlight and heat, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone.
- Do not use abrasives or harsh, corrosive chemicals.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads to preserve the finish.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; use felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.