43.25"W X 21.5"D X 33.5"H
SELECT A FINISH:
Luca Buffet in Rustic Black
SKU: 30LUCABBUFKTAvailable at the end of June
Extra 5% Off Taken in Cart
Inspired by modern elegance combined with classic design, our artisan-crafted Luca Buffet is the prefect accent for your dining room or grand entryway. With its beautifully hand-carved base complemented by a stunning hand-sculpted bluestone top and brass hardware, Luca’s classic detailing and distressed finishes are sure to spark conversation amongst dinner guests, while providing ample storage for serveware.
43.25"W X 21.5"D X 33.5"H
SELECT A FINISH:
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- The Rustic White and Rustic Black finishes are created using layers of paint and stain that are alternately applied and skillfully removed in select areas, giving the base an antique appearance. The entire base is then lacquered for protection.
- The Barnwood Natural and Barnwood Brown finishes are created with stains applied to enhance the warm brown tones in the wood and a layer of lacquer for protection. The entire base is waxed to give the finish a soft, subtle sheen.
- Due to the nature of a multi-layered finish that is hand-applied by our craftsmen, there will be variation from piece to piece.
- Natural bluestone, selected for its beauty, strength and durability, is hand-cut and finished with a clear wax topcoat.
- The buffet base is constructed from reclaimed pine and features a single door with brass hardware and a removable shelf.
- Bases are constructed with mortise-and-tenon assembly, one of the best ways to secure two pieces of wood that connect at a “t”. The end of one piece is fashioned into a round or rectangular shape (tenon), which is designed to fit into the same size hole on the other end (mortise).
- Natural variations in color, texture and pattern in both the bluestone and reclaimed pine make each piece unique.
- All natural wood will display movement from season to season because of changes in temperature and humidity.
- Some small splits may occur, but will only add to the character of the piece. Knots and joint lines are a natural property and add interest without affecting performance.
- Luca Dining Tables are also available in complementary finishes.
- For Bluestone tabletops, we recommend using Simple Green® Stone Cleaner or a similar cleaning agent designed for stone tabletops like Meyers®, Stone Magic® and Rock Doctor®, among others. All are available at hardware, bed and bath, and some grocery stores.
- Dust wood with a soft, dry cloth and buff periodically using a non-wax furniture polish such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- For daily maintenance, use a mild soap and water solution. Towel dry immediately.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone as this will cut through the lacquer finish over time and damage your piece.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads under objects to preserve the finish of this piece.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; we recommend the use of felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment on top of furniture may also cause scorching.
- Always avoid exposure to direct sunlight or heat (e.g. by placing it in front of a radiator) as this can cause cracking and potential fading of the wood; a minimum 30 cm clearance from heat sources is advised.
- Do not drag piece(s) across the floor as this will cause damage or weaken joints.
- Dropping furniture onto corners or feet will cause damage.
- Toys, buckles and heels will scratch furnishings—try to prevent these objects from coming into contact with your piece(s).
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.