79"W X 20"D X 36"H
SELECT A COLOR:
Luciano Buffet In Burnished Black
SKU: 30LUCBLKBUF2Available at the beginning of July
Extra 5% Off Taken in Cart
A beautiful balance of classic and contemporary design, our Luciano Dining Collection easily complements any dining room décor. Handcrafted by Indonesian artisans of solid oak and oak veneers, Luciano’s transitional style is complemented by an array of rich, distressed, hand-painted finishes. Six drawers flanking a central cabinet are accentuated by brass hardware, and hand-carved, tapered spade feet are capped with classic, antiqued brass caps.
79"W X 20"D X 36"H
SELECT A COLOR:
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Craftsman-built from solid oak and oak veneers for superior strength and durability.
- Wood finishes are applied by hand and wire-brushed to reveal the natural wood grain underneath, resulting in a time-worn appearance.
- Finishes are lacquered for added protection and a subtle sheen.
- Cabinetry is accented by antiqued solid brass knobs embellished with intricate rosette detailing.
- Tapered, squared legs are hand-carved and punctuated by classic spade feet wrapped in antiqued brass caps.
- Features six spacious drawers for storing flatware, linens, and other entertainment accessories.
- Drawers are reinforced for lasting strength and feature metal ball bearing glides for smooth, effortless operation.
- Center cabinet features an adjustable shelf for storing larger serving pieces, small appliances, and more.
- Finishes are durable enough to withstand daily use; but, as with all fine, wood finishes, should be protected from heat and moisture.
- Handcrafted wood surfaces are easily maintained with soap and water. Non-wax Guardsman® Wood Polish can be used as needed.
- Avoid sunlight and heat, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads to preserve the finish.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; use felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.