68" W X 18.5" D X 36" H
SKU: 30NIKABUFAvailable at the beginning of April
Our Nika Dining Collection pairs structured lines with organic textures—carefully arranged to honor the stunning Nopo timber used to craft its surfaces. Preserving the wood’s natural beauty and detail with artisan-applied finishes and lacquer, these magnificent pieces celebrates the live edges of each hand-laid plank. Thickly cut veneers are bookmatched together—arranged consecutively, allowing their edges to form gaps, which are filled by epoxy resin. This comfortably allows the planks to remain straight, adding to the piece’s overall contemporary style.
68" W X 18.5" D X 36" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using solid nopo wood and nopo veneers.
- Nopo wood is sustainably grown and harvested near the Gulf of Mexico.
- Nopo is traditionally used in the dance of “Voladores de Papantla”, during which “flying men” jump and swing from 50-foot Nopo poles.
- Nopo surfaces are bookmatched—formed using four consecutively cut wood veneers. Surfaces are finished with epoxy resin to fill gaps.
- Nopo wood is gently hand-stained to accentuate its natural characteristics.
- Hand-applied finishes are lacquered with acrylic for added protection and subtle sheen.
- Dust wood with non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads to preserve the finish.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; use felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
- Avoid sunlight and heat, which could cause cracking or fading.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.