65" W X 20" D X 36" H
Petra Petrified Wood Server
SKU: 30PTNTSVKTAvailable in mid-July
Petrified wood dining pieces are made using veneers cut from lengths of fossilized trees, which were buried under layers of mud and ash for untold years. These fossilized trees were hand-selected from the grounds of the volcanic central Philippines for their unique color and texture. Each stone slice boasts shades of brown and black accentuated by the wood’s natural grain. These slices are buffed and polished to a smooth, mirror finish, resulting in absolutely stunning surfaces.
65" W X 20" D X 36" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Handcrafted petrified wood surfaces are assembled using petrified wood veneers and wood.
- Our petrified wood is complemented by artisan-finished iron, featuring an antiqued, dark grey patina.
- Stone surfaces are buffed and polished to accentuate their natural coloring.
- Hand-picked materials are sustainably sourced in compliance with Philippine Environmental Regulations.
- Featuring elegant variations in color, pattern, shape, and texture, natural stone surfaces are as beautiful to look at as they are durable.
- Furnishings may display small splits, joint lines, or other organic features. These markings are normal and will not affect the performance of your piece.
- Furniture made from natural materials may move slightly as temperature and humidity cause the materials to expand and contract. This is normal and should be expected from season to season.
- Arhaus furnishings are designed to withstand everyday use; however normal wear and tear is reflective of your care and use.
- Petrified wood surfaces can be easily cleaned with a non-corrosive, non-abrasive cleaning agent. Rinse thoroughly and dry immediately.
- Follow product use instructions carefully for best results. Do not over apply as this could damage stone finishes.
- Do not use window cleaner or cleaning agents containing lemon, vinegar, or other acids as these could damage the stone.
- Metal surfaces should be dusted regularly with a soft, dry cloth to remove any particles or loose dirt.
- Wipe-up spills immediately with a soft, dry cloth. Remove dirt with a damp cloth. Dry immediately to prevent moisture damage.
- Avoid placing indoor furnishings in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture, as this could cause cracking or changes in finishes.
- When assembling your new furnishings, avoid overtightening hardware as this could cause cracking in surfaces.
- Do not clean surfaces using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and surfaces.
- Protect surfaces from incidental marks by using coasters, trivets, and felt pads.
- Never place hot dishes directly on surfaces as this could cause scorching. Similarly, prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.