70" W X 18" D X 32" H
SKU: 30RIOSERVERIn Stock
Juxtaposing the unique, rustic features of reclaimed wood with the clean, contemporary shape of Parsons design, our Rio Dining Collection is crafted with an industrial, minimalist aesthetic. Recovered from large factories and warehouses in India, the neem wood used in these stunning pieces once supported ceiling beams and roofs. Solid wood planks of varying shape and size were assembled by furniture artisans to form an interesting plank-board motif. The lumber’s unique texture and color are accentuated by warm, hand-applied finishes.
70" W X 18" D X 32" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Frames are artisan-crafted from kiln-dried, reclaimed neem wood, using varying-length plank-board construction to create an eye-catching motif.
- Reclaimed neem wood is sustainably sourced from factory and warehouse structures in India, originally used for its natural air purification and pest-repelling properties.
- In addition to its stunning natural features, our reclaimed wood is treasured in many of our collections as a contribution to preserving healthy and sustainable eco-systems.
- Warm, multi-layered finishes are hand-applied to accentuate the neem wood’s natural features.
- Wood finishes are covered with three coats of German lacquer for added protection and subtle sheen.
- Our reclaimed wood furnishings are artisan-crafted and finishes are applied by hand. Due to this, individual pieces will vary in color, pattern, shape, and texture, making each piece truly unique.
- Reclaimed wood may display small splits, knots, joint lines, or other organic features inherent to salvaged lumber. These markings are normal and will not affect the performance of your piece.
- Furniture made from natural wood may move slightly as temperature and humidity cause the wood to expand and contract. This is normal and should be expected from season to season.
- Arhaus furnishings are designed to withstand everyday use; however normal wear and tear is reflective of your care and use.
- For daily maintenance, clean lacquered surfaces using a mild soap, water, and a soft undyed cloth as needed.
- Carefully dust reclaimed wood surfaces with a soft, dry, undyed cloth to remove any particles or loose dirt.
- Maintain reclaimed wood finishes by occasionally applying furniture wax.
- Before waxing, ensure reclaimed wood surfaces are clean and dry. Apply the wax in small sections along the wood’s grain.
- After the wax has dried, buff reclaimed wood surfaces for the desired sheen.
- Follow product use instructions carefully for best results. Do not over apply furniture wax as this could damage reclaimed wood finishes.
- Avoid placing indoor wood furnishings in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture, as this could cause cracking or changes in wood finishes.
- When assembling your new wood furnishings, avoid overtightening hardware as this could cause cracking in wood surfaces.
- Remove dirt from wood surfaces using a clean, damp, undyed cloth. Dry immediately to prevent marks from forming.
- To prevent moisture damage, wipe up spills immediately with a soft, dry, undyed cloth.
- Do not clean wood surfaces using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and wood surfaces.
- Protect wood surfaces from incidental marks by using coasters, trivets, and felt pads.
- Never place hot dishes directly on wood surfaces as this could cause scorching. Similarly, prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.