74" W X 20.5" D X 42.5" H
Tuscany 74" Buffet in Worn Black
SKU: 30TUSCBUFBIn Stock
This majestic dining collection lovingly frames tableware or pottery with the romantic spirit and Old World charm of a centuries-old Tuscan villa. Spectacular crown moulding and traditional raised-panel doors infuse each exquisite, Italian-crafted hutch and buffet with architectural drama and formal elegance. With a lustrous, antiqued finish that captures the look and feel of a beautifully preserved antique, every extraordinary piece adds timeless enchantment to any dining space.
74" W X 20.5" D X 42.5" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Handcrafted by Italian artisans from solid tulip wood to ensure lasting strength and stability.
- Wood surfaces display distinct “fingerprints” with unique patterns of natural grain.
- Antiqued finishes are meticulously applied by hand to accentuate each piece’s natural patina.
- Antiqued finishes are brushed on and distressed to create a gently aged appearance.
- Multiple layers of lacquer are applied for added protection and a subtle sheen.
- Vintage-inspired antiqued brass pharmacy pulls and key closures accentuate cabinet doors and drawers.
- Dramatic crown molding and traditional raised panels add architectural interest to the silhouette.
- Buffet bases feature drawer and cabinet storage with adjustable shelving.
- Drawers are reinforced dovetail joints for lasting stability and ease of movement.
- Dust surfaces with a soft, clean cloth.
- Maintain finishes by occasionally applying natural and transparent beeswax.
- Avoid sunlight, heat, and moisture, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone.
- Do not use abrasives or harsh, corrosive chemicals.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads to preserve the finish.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; use felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.