67"W X 18"D X 38"H
SELECT A COLOR:
Wilhelm 67" Buffet in Rustic Grey
SKU: 30WLHSMGRBFAvailable at the end of June
Handcrafted for your dining space - Expertly handcrafted to perfectly suit your style. With gracefully curved edges and a grand scale, Wilhelm makes a beautiful statement in your dining room. House your fine china and favorite serveware behind the doors, and offer hors d'oeuvres to your guests from the tabletop. Unique cast iron hardware was cast from original hand-carved wooden designs, adding a final touch to this gorgeous piece.
67"W X 18"D X 38"H
SELECT A COLOR:
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Buffets feature adjustable/removable shelving to conveniently accommodate storage needs.
- Buffets are handcrafted of reclaimed pine using mortise-and-tenon assembly for superior structural reliability.
- Hand-applied finishes are layered with paint, which is then artfully removed to expose the natural wood tones underneath.
- Wood surfaces are lacquered for added protection and a subtle sheen.
- Each piece displays a distinctive “fingerprint,” or unique pattern of natural graining, making every one unique.
- For daily maintenance, use a mild soap and water. Towel-dry.
- Dust lacquered wood with non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Reclaimed wood will often display slight movement due to changes in temperature and humidity.
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- Reclaimed wood can be easily maintained with Fiddes® Wax.
- Before waxing, ensure surfaces are clean and dry. Apply in small sections along the grain.
- Buff reclaimed wood surfaces after wax has dried for desired sheen.
- Avoid sunlight, heat, and moisture, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone.
- Do not use abrasives or harsh, corrosive chemicals.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads to preserve the finish.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; use felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.