78" W X 18" D X 32" H
SKU: 30ZAMORABFIn Stock
Expertly handcrafted in Mexico by a father and his sons, our stunning Zamora Dining Collection is made using liquidambar, a durable, reddish-brown hardwood renowned in the making of fine furniture. Striking surfaces are hand-finished with a high-gloss shine that beautifully accentuates the wood’s natural patterns and boldly contrasting colors. Antique Brass hardware complements the beautiful, organic features of the wood, resulting in contemporary designs that are testaments to their artisans’ craftsmanship and careful attention to style.
78" W X 18" D X 32" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Craftsman-built surfaces are constructed using satin liquidambar fumé veneers.
- Durable, high-gloss finishes are designed to accentuate the liquidambar wood’s distinct features and withstand daily use.
- For daily maintenance, use a mild soap and water. Towel-dry.
- Dust lacquered wood with non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Avoid sunlight, heat, and moisture, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone.
- Do not use abrasives or harsh, corrosive chemicals.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads to preserve the finish.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; use felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.