72" W X 16" D X 20" H
SELECT A SIZE:
Bendelle 72" Upholstered Bench
SKU: 30BEND72BNCHAvailable in mid-March
Save 50% on this item with dining table purchase
Our Bendelle Dining Bench provides comfortable and versatile seating around your table. A perfect complement to our Bendelle Dining Table, artisans bring this bench to life using reclaimed oak and iron. The upholstered bench is available in two sizes and can be customized from more than 75+ fabrics and leathers to make it your own.
72" W X 16" D X 20" H
SELECT A SIZE:
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Choose from 75+ dining chair fabrics to customize the look of fully padded seats for no additional cost.
- Or, select from 20+ special-order fabrics from our Dining Series Designer Fabrics.
- Frame is handcrafted from solid oak and oak veneers.
- Due to the multi-layered finish, each piece will have slightly different shading and grain patterns and will vary from piece to piece.
- Some small splits may occur, but will only add to the character of the piece. Knots and joint lines are a natural property and add interest without affecting performance.
- All natural wood will display movement from season to season because of changes in temperature and humidity.
- Depending on the type of fabric you select, certain cleaning codes apply. It is extremely important that you adhere to the specifications of cleaning codes in order to get the maximum cleaning results.
- For all cleaning codes, pre-test any/all cleaners for color loss and fabric compatibility. Use distilled water when mixing cleaners. Do not over wet.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- All fabric may fade over time. Wearability of fabric is relative to care and use.
- Dust wood with a soft, dry cloth and buff periodically using a non-wax furniture polish such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Always avoid exposure to direct sunlight or heat (e.g. by placing it in front of a radiator) as this can cause cracking and potential fading of the wood; a minimum 30 cm clearance from heat sources is advised.
- Do not drag piece(s) across the floor as this will cause damage or weaken joints
- Dropping furniture onto corners or feet will cause damage.
- Leaning backwards on two legs of a chair may weaken joints.
- Toys, buckles and heels will scratch furnishings—try to prevent these objects from coming into contact with your piece(s).
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.