Shown In: NORRE SABLE
101"W X 32"D X 34"H
Eaton 101" Recycled Leather Tufted Settee in Norre Sable
SKU: 30EAT102NORIn Stock
Extra 5% Off Taken in Cart
Around the dining table—the most universal of gathering places—comfort is key. This modular seating system features a deep, tufted back and button-tufted accent pillows that bring hours of comfort and great conversation. Craft your style story by customizing your configuration with our wide selection of fabrics, recycled leathers and leg finishes.
101"W X 32"D X 34"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Grand Settee is fitted in Norre Steel or Norre Sable recycled leathers.
- The legs are built from solid maple.
- Pieces fitted in Norre Sable are hand-painted with our medium, brown Hickory finish.
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using kiln-dried hardwood for strength and stability.
- Arhaus Upholstery is handcrafted by artisans in North Carolina.
- Wood used is certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Frames are doubly reinforced to guarantee years of structural reliability.
- Sleek and comfortable cushions are padded with eco-friendly foam, feathers and down.
- Seat cushions are enfolded in a white-down, feather and poly-fiber-blend casing, creating a “sink-into” feel while maintaining the cushion’s shape.
- Other special-order pieces are available. Let our Design Consultants help you tell your design story.
- Toss pillows are included with fabric and recycled-leather orders only.
- Special-order leather-upholstered pieces do not include toss pillows.
- Pillows are also sold individually. Speak to a Design Consultant for details..
- Depending on the fabric selected, certain cleaning codes may apply.
- Clean Norre Sable and Norre Steel recycled leathers with mild soap and water. Wipe dry.
- Avoid using leather cleaner and conditioner.
- Pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility.
- Use distilled water when mixing cleaners. Do not over wet.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Fabric may fade. Wear is relative to care and use.
- Dust wood with non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Avoid sunlight and heat, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Do not drag, drop or lean.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.