60"W X 29"D X 41"H
Greyson 60" Leather Tufted Bench in Black Faux Leather and Black
SKU: 30GRYLBNLimited Quantity
Black Friday - Save an Extra 10%!
Want to add some drama to your next dinner party? A statement in elegance, style and size, our Greyson Dining Chair will enhance any table with a touch of whimsy and a lot of wow. The plush feel and stylish, winged design of these chairs will enrich any dining space and provide endless hours of good company, comfort and cheer to all who gather around.
60"W X 29"D X 41"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Greyson features a solid oak hardwood frame to ensure superb stability with lasting strength.
- Reinforced with corner blocks for added stability.
- Hand-tufting and beautiful nailheads complete the handcrafted design.
- The seat cushion is supported by a sinuous, no-sag spring system consisting of multiple rows of durable S-shaped springs, delivering firm yet flexible comfort for years.
- Depending on the type of fabric you select, certain cleaning codes apply. It is extremely important that you adhere to the specifications of cleaning codes in order to get the maximum cleaning results.
- Pieces stocked in faux leather should be cleaned with a mild soap and water solution. Dry with a clean, soft cloth. Leather cleaner and conditioner are not suited for this type of leather.
- For all cleaning codes, pre-test any/all cleaners for color loss and fabric compatibility. Use distilled water when mixing cleaners. Do not over wet.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- All fabric may fade over time. Wearability of fabric is relative to care and use.
- Dust wood with a soft, dry cloth and buff periodically using a non-wax furniture polish such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Always avoid exposure to direct sunlight or heat (e.g. by placing it in front of a radiator) as this can cause cracking and potential fading of the wood; a minimum 30 cm clearance from heat sources is advised.
- Do not drag piece(s) across the floor as this will cause damage or weaken joints.
- Dropping furniture onto corners or feet will cause damage.
- Leaning backwards on two legs of a chair may weaken joints.
- Toys, buckles and heels will scratch furnishings—try to prevent these objects from coming into contact with your piece(s).
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.