Shown In: TEAM MINERAL
76" W X 26" D X 40" H
Pike 76" Upholstered Left Arm Settee
SKU: 30PIKEL76STLimited Quantity
Extra 10% Applied in Cart
Add variety and comfort to your dining room. Like a perfect host welcoming each and every guest to the table, our Pike Settee Collection was designed with inviting style and comfort in mind. Its benchmade frames are plushly cushioned and accentuated by tufting, button details and metal nailheads. With many possible configurations, this sophisticatedly simple collection can be arranged with our Pike Dining Chairs to form banquettes or other custom seating arrangements.
76" W X 26" D X 40" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Built with benchmade craftsmanship from kiln-dried, cross-directional hardwood laminate for lasting strength and stability, this durable construction will not change shape due to temperature or humidity.
- All joints are corner-blocked and glued then doubly reinforced with a mortise-and-tenon construction to guarantee years of structural reliability.
- The back legs are constructed of one solid piece of wood for exceptional strength and durability.
- Strong, durable and earth-friendly, the frame is constructed entirely from wood that has been certified by the Sustainable Forest Initiative.
- Designed with comfort and durability in mind, seat cushions are reinforced with flexible rubber webbing layered with water-based foam and wrapped in Dacron for a snug fit.
- Cushions are sustained by a steel suspension system secured with heavy-duty, 11-gauge, helical coil springs that are made of 95 percent recycled steel and aluminum.
- The entire insert is enfolded in a sumptuous down/fiber blend that is channel-stitched into a down-proof ticking to create a “sink-into” feel while maintaining the cushion’s shape through years of use.
- It is extremely important to adhere to the specifications of cleaning codes of fabric in order to get the maximum cleaning results.
- WS CODE: Spot clean with upholstery shampoo, foam from a mild detergent, or mild dry-cleaning solvent.
- For all cleaning codes, pre-test any/all cleaners for color loss and fabric compatibility. Use distilled water when mixing cleaners. Do not over wet.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- All fabric may fade over time. Wearability of fabric is relative to care and use.
- Dust legs with a soft cloth and use Guardsman® Wood Polish occasionally.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Always avoid exposure to direct sunlight or heat (e.g. by placing it in front of a radiator) as this can cause cracking and potential fading of the wood; a minimum 30 cm clearance from heat sources is advised.
- Do not drag piece(s) across the floor as this will cause damage or weaken joints.
- Dropping furniture onto corners or feet will cause damage.
- Leaning backwards on two legs of a chair may weaken joints.
- Toys, buckles and heels will scratch furnishings—try to prevent these objects from coming into contact with your piece(s).
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.