58"W X 33.5"D X 46"H
Platinum Dining Bench in Sully Blue
SKU: 30PLTSTRBCHIn Stock
Contemporary yet Classically Inspired - Our versatile Platinum Dining Chair collection is handcrafted by dedicated upholstery artisans, who combine the clean, curvilinear lines of classically inspired silhouettes with an inviting color palette. This transitional, contemporary look easily accentuates any dining aesthetic and is supported by durable, reinforced frames built from solid hardwood. Cushioned seats are sustained by a resilient suspension system and padded with eco-friendly foam. This combination provides a relaxing, flexible, sink-into feel that will allow dinner conversations to linger without discomfort.
58"W X 33.5"D X 46"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Pieces upholstered in Sully Blue fabric feature solid maple legs hand-painted in our Fossil finish.
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using reinforced, cross-directional hardwood laminate for superior stability.
- Arhaus upholstery is handcrafted by artisans in North Carolina, using wood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Frames feature recycled-steel spring suspension beneath seat cushions; while backrests are a sustained by no-sag, sinuous support for evenly dispersed, firm yet flexible comfort.
- Seat-cushion cores consist of dense, eco-friendly foam made partly from plant-based material.
- Both seat and back cushions are channel-stitched to keep padding in place for added resilience.
- Depending on the fabric or leather selected, certain cleaning codes may apply.
- Pieces upholstered in Medina Pewter and Sully Blue are WS CODE: Spot clean with upholstery shampoo, foam from a mild detergent, or mild dry-cleaning solvent.
- Pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility.
- Use distilled water when mixing cleaners. Do not over wet.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Fabric may fade. Wear is relative to care and use.
- Dust wood with non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.