18.5" W X 24.5" D X 37.4" H
Adele Rattan Back Side Chair in Top Grain Smoke and Cinder
SKU: 30ADELCNBKLTRAvailable at the end of March
A work of art - Inspired by the dark yet dignified grandeur of 18th century neoclassical masters, we created our Adele Dining Chairs to emulate the elegant architecture and works of art from Greek and Roman antiquity. The legs and frame are beautifully hand-carved with rosettes and other detailing designed to resemble ancient columns. The simple, complementary seat and upholstered back let you sit in comfort as you contemplate the arts, both past and present.
18.5" W X 24.5" D X 37.4" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Front-legs are hand-carved to resemble Neoclassical columns and feature rosette detailing.
- Rattan chair backs are woven and finished by hand.
- Finishes are hand-distressed to mimic a timeworn appearance.
- Lacquer is added for protection and subtle sheen.
- Constructed from hand-carved, kiln-dried, solid oak.
- Solid hardwood frames are reinforced for exceptional stability and durability.
- Seats are supported by sinuous springs, foam padding, and Pirelli webbing.
- Chaps Havana and Top Grain Smoke leathers develop natural texture and markings with use, creating a unique, antique appearance.
- Finishes are durable enough to withstand daily use; but, as with all fine, wood finishes, should be protected from heat and moisture.
- Depending on the fabric selected, certain cleaning codes may apply.
- Clean Chaps Havana and Top Grain Smoke leathers with our wax-free leather cleaner and conditioner.
- Spot-clean oil-based spills by blotting with a clean, soft cloth.
- Clean liquid spills with mild soap and distilled water. Air-dry.
- Dust wood with non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility.
- Use distilled water when mixing cleaners. Do not over wet.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Fabric may fade. Wear is relative to care and use.
- Avoid sunlight and heat, which could cause cracking or fading.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.