20" W X 25.3" D X 40.3" H
Aiden Leather Side Chair in Top Grain Smoke
SKU: 30AIDENLTHRIn Stock
The perfect mix of style and expert craftsmanship, our versatile Aiden Dining Chair Collection brings a classic look and warmth to your space. Each of these transitional dining chairs is built using solid, reinforced oak and expertly upholstered in neutral, designer-inspired fabrics, top-grain leather, and elegant slipcovers to complement your existing décor. Reinforced frames feature resilient sinuous spring support, resulting in an enduringly comfortable seat.
20" W X 25.3" D X 40.3" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Finishes are applied by hand and lacquered for added protection and a subtle sheen.
- Leather upholstery is wrapped in aniline-dyed top-grain leather.
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed from kiln-dried, solid oak hardwood for strength and stability.
- Frames are reinforced with corner blocks and assembled using mortise-and-tenon joinery for superior structural reliability.
- Frames feature a foam-padded, no-sag, sinuous support system beneath seat cushions for evenly dispersed, firm yet flexible comfort.
- Depending on the fabric or leather selected, certain cleaning codes may apply.
- Clean Top Grain Smoke leather with our wax-free leather cleaner and conditioner.
- Spot-clean oil-based spills by blotting with a clean, soft cloth.
- Clean liquid spills with mild soap and distilled water. Air-dry.
- Dust wood with non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility.
- Use distilled water when mixing cleaners. Do not over wet.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Fabric may fade. Wear is relative to care and use.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.