19.25" W X 22" D X 37" H
Albi Dining Side Chair
SKU: 30ALBICHRIn Stock
Price shown includes additional 5% off
A touch of modern softness to a classic Bistro chair - Inspired by an antique we found while traveling in Europe, Albi is brought to life with all the curves of the beloved Bistro design. Handcrafted of solid oak, we added a padded back and seat in a Linen Natural fabric for comfort. The Bergere Brown finish is all done by hand to enhance the chair’s natural wood grain.
19.25" W X 22" D X 37" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Dining chairs are constructed from hand-carved, kiln-dried, solid oak.
- Solid hardwood frames are reinforced for exceptional stability and durability.
- Seats are supported by sinuous springs and foam padding.Finished frames are lacquered for added protection and subtle sheen.
- Finished frames are lacquered for added protection and subtle sheen.
- Depending on the fabric or leather selected, certain cleaning codes may apply.
- Pieces upholstered in Linen Natural fabric are SW CODE: Solvent or water-based spot clean.
- Dust lacquered wood with non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility.
- Use distilled water when mixing cleaners. Do not over wet.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Avoid sunlight, heat, and moisture, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone.
- Do not use abrasives or harsh, corrosive chemicals.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.