Shown In: VERNON MINK
22" W X 25" D X 37" H
Aria Upholstered Dining Side Chair in Vernon Mink and Flannel
SKU: 30ARIACHRAvailable at the end of April
Aria exudes timeless, sophisticated beauty. The frame is constructed of solid maple to ensure lasting strength and stability. The shapely back is tufted by hand. A row of hand-applied nailheads accent the back and base, and the back of the chair frame features a round brass ring detail.
22" W X 25" D X 37" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Pieces upholstered in Vernon Mink and Chalet Ash feature a Flannel wood finish.
- Chair frames are constructed of solid maple wood to ensure lasting strength and stability.
- Chair backs features a round brass ring detail.
- Hand-applied brass nailheads accent chair backs and bases.
- Chair frames are reinforced with corner blocks and are double-dowelled, glued, and screwed at the joints for lasting performance.
- Back legs are constructed of a solid piece of wood for exceptional durability and shaped with a gentle splay for superb balance.
- Designed for exceptional comfort and support, seats are padded with thick, water-based foam wrapped in Dacron that rests on a network of durable and flexible rubber webbing.
- Depending on the fabric or leather selected, certain cleaning codes may apply.
- Pieces upholstered in Vernon Mink and Chalet Ash fabric are SW CODE: Spot-clean only with solvent or water-based cleaner.
- Dust wood with non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility.
- Use distilled water when mixing cleaners. Do not over wet.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Fabric may fade. Wear is relative to care and use.
- Avoid sunlight, heat, and moisture, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone.
- Do not use abrasives or harsh, corrosive chemicals.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.