20.5"W X 20.5"D X 37"H
Ava Upholstered Dining Side Chair In Elizabeth Platinum And Antique Natural
SKU: 30AVACHR3Limited Quantity
Subtle and smaller scaled, yet chic and sophisticated, this delightfully tufted chair dresses up any meal. Available in a soothing shade of linen, this frame will enhance any mealtime event or steal the scene as a stand-alone chair. The cabriole legs, curved seat and back of this classic design are softened with a fully padded frame that features detailed tufting for texture and style.
20.5"W X 20.5"D X 37"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- The frame is constructed of solid oak to deliver a strong and stable piece that will perform beautifully for a lifetime.
- The chair is reinforced with corner blocks to enhance strength and stability.
- Flexible and durable Pirelli webbing is stretched across the backrest and seat.
- An antiqued limed finish is applied to the solid Oak chair frame and then the piece is distressed by hand for a timeworn finish.
- A final coat of soft lacquer is added for to preserve the finish.
- Spills should be tended to immediately.
- A mild soap and water solution may also be used for heavy soiling.
- Dust with a soft dry cloth.
- Occasionally, a non-wax polish such as Guardsman® can be used.
- Do not use products that contain ammonia or silicone.
- Dragging pieces across the floor will cause damage to the joints.
- Dropping furniture onto corners or feet will cause damage.
- Leaning backwards on two legs of a chair may weaken joints.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.