Shown In: LIBBY SMOKE
20" W X 26" D X 39" H
Bailey Leather Dining Side Chair in Libby Smoke and Fossil
SKU: 30BAILEYCHRIn Stock
End of Season Sale
Inspired by a chair found at an antique show, Bailey features simple yet classic styling with special details. The seat is uniquely shaped, cutting in by the back legs, while two rows of pewter nailheads accentuate the base. The back is clean, straight and sophisticated, and the legs form a classic taper. The silhouette can be both contemporary or more traditional, complementing any décor.
20" W X 26" D X 39" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Stocked in luxurious Libby Smoke leather, featuring a rich grey with tones of brown.
- Custom order from 500+ fabrics and leathers.
- The tapered wooden legs are finished in Fossil.
- Customize from additional finishes to complement your décor.
- Meticulously tacked into place by skilled upholsterers, two rows of pewter nailheads accentuate the base.
- Strong, durable and earth-friendly, the frame is constructed entirely from wood that has been certified by the Sustainable Forest Initiative.
- Built with benchmade craftsmanship, the seat is reinforced with corner blocks and joints are double doweled, glued and screwed.
- The seat is flexible rubber webbing layered with water-based foam in a Dacron wrap.
- Made in America.
- Always avoid exposure to direct sunlight or heat (e.g. by placing it in front of a radiator) as this can cause cracking and potential fading of the wood; a minimum 30cm clearance from heat sources is advised.
- Do not drag piece(s) across the floor as this will cause damage or weaken joints.
- Dropping furniture onto corners or feet will cause damage.
- Leaning backwards on two legs of a chair may weaken joints.
- Toys, buckles and heels will scratch furnishings—try to prevent these objects from coming into contact with your piece(s).
- Dust wood with a soft, dry cloth and periodically use Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Tend to spills immediately.
- Our gentle, wax-free leather cleaner and conditioner removes surface dirt and enhances the natural luster of leather without masking its unique qualities.
- Shake contents well. Test in a hidden area. Using a clean, non-colored soft cloth, apply conditioner, let dry, buff gently with a clean soft cloth.
- For OIL-BASED spills: Lift excess spill then blot with a clean, soft cloth. The oil should absorb completely into the leather.
- For LIQUID-BASED spills: Blot with a clean, soft cloth; wipe spot gently with a solution of 1-part mild soap and 10-parts distilled water; follow by wiping the entire area around the spill with distilled water and let air dry.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.