20"W X 22.5"D X 31"H
SELECT A COLOR:
Gage Dining Chair in Carbon
SKU: 30GAGECARBONAvailable at the beginning of June
Extra 5% Off Taken in Cart
Contemporarily classic and undeniably chic, our Gage Dining Chair Collection features iconic scoop-seat silhouettes accented by baseball-style stitching for an added element of Americana. Upholstered in faux leather, scoop seats are complemented by iron frames featuring uniquely textured powder-coated finishes designed to hold up to everyday wear.
20"W X 22.5"D X 31"H
SELECT A COLOR:
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Upholstered in beautiful shades of faux leather accented by baseball stitching.
- Iron frames and legs are powder coated for a durable, uniquely textured finish.
- Seats are reinforced with flexible, rubber webbing layered with foam for a snug, comfortable cushion.
- Arhaus furnishings are designed to withstand everyday use; however normal wear and tear is reflective of your care and use.
- Faux leathers can be spot-cleaned using mild soap and water. Wipe dry immediately.
- Do not over-wet or use solvents to clean. Avoid leather cleaner and conditioner as these could cause damage.
- Metal surfaces should be dusted regularly with a soft, dry cloth to remove any particles or loose dirt.
- Wipe-up spills immediately with a soft, dry cloth; remove dirt with a damp cloth. Dry immediately to prevent moisture damage.
- As iron is prone to rust, avoid contact with excessive moisture.
- Do not clean metal surfaces using care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could also damage metal finishes.
- Avoid using abrasives or harsh, corrosive chemicals as these could scratch or mark the metal’s surface.
- Expertly fitted fabrics and hand-finished leathers are hand-sewn. To help prevent these materials from fading over time, avoid placing indoor upholstery in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture.
- Before cleaning, pre-test upholstery cleaners for color loss and compatibility by applying a small amount to a hidden section of fabric.
- If you are mixing cleaners, dilute the mixture using distilled water. Be careful not to over-wet your furniture.
- For overall cleaning or to clean any overly soiled upholstery, we recommend contacting a professional cleaning service.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.