Shown In: KEISLER SAND
Halstead Slipcovered Dining Arm Chair in Keisler Sand and Barnwood
SKU: 30HALSTSLIPIn Stock
End of Season Sale
Our Halstead Dining Chairs feature modern, wingback designs complemented by luxurious upholstery. Each craftsman-built piece is constructed in North Carolina using sustainably sourced hardwood. Reinforced frames are given majestically streamlined silhouettes with inviting arms that are as relaxing as they are attractive. Deep seats and back cushions consist of flexible support and generous padding for firm yet cozy, “sink-into” comfort—all wrapped in feather-and-down.
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Chairs slipcovered in Keisler Sand fabric are complemented by our Rustic Barnwood finish.
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using solid, reinforced hardwood for superior stability.
- Legs are made of solid, maple wood.
- Arhaus upholstery is handcrafted by artisans in North Carolina, using wood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Frames feature a foam-padded, no-sag, sinuous support system beneath seat cushions and backrests for evenly dispersed, firm yet flexible comfort.
- Seats consist of dense, eco-friendly foam wrapped around flexible coils, which provide additional, continuous support.
- Down, feather, and poly fiber padding creates relaxing sink, and cotton, down-proof casings maintain cushion shape.
- Both seat and back are channel-stitched to keep padding in place for added resilience.
- Depending on the fabric selected, certain cleaning codes may apply.
- Pieces fitted in Eva Pewter, Mica, Keisler Sand, Mahoi Oasis or Woodstock Natural fabrics are S CODE: Spot-clean only with water-free cleaning solvent. Do not use water.
- Pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility.
- Use distilled water when mixing cleaners. Do not over wet.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Fabric may fade. Wear is relative to care and use.
- Dust wood with non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Avoid sunlight and heat, which could cause cracking or fading.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.