Shown In: SANOR NIGHT
23" W X 29" D X 41" H
Harman Upholstered Dining Side Chair in Night
SKU: 30HARMANNGHTLimited Quantity
Comfortable, yet sophisticated and customizable in hundreds of fabrics or leathers, our Harman Dining Chair mingles well with any décor. The perfect host for an elegant affair, Harman is just as tough underneath its beautiful exterior. Made of solid maple using mortise-and-tenon assembly, this collection is well suited for everyday living.
23" W X 29" D X 41" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Meticulously tacked into place by skilled upholsterers, the tidy row of antique brass nailheads punctuates the shape of the chair back and adds a touch of polish.
- Squared, solid, maple wood legs are gently tapered and enhanced with stain and translucent lacquer for a deep, rich finish that is not only beautiful but durable.
- Benjiro Clay legs are finished in Tuscany; Iradesa Slate legs are finished in Reclaimed Drift; Desert legs are finished in bleached, a light white tone; Night legs are finished in black.
- Constructed of solid hardwood, the frame features corner-blocked construction, glued and double-dowelled to remain solid and stable through years of use.
- Streamlined, armless styling imparts a sophisticated yet comfortable ambiance to your dining area.
- The seat is reinforced with a sinuous no-sag system that delivers an exceedingly comfortable foundation for hours of lounging.
- The back features a wide, flared shape encasing a rubber webbing support system that offers firm yet comfortable support to the body.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Always avoid exposure to direct sunlight or heat (e.g. by placing it in front of a radiator) as this can cause cracking and potential fading of the wood; a minimum 30cm clearance from heat sources is advised.
- Do not drag piece(s) across the floor as this will cause damage or weaken joints.
- Dropping furniture onto corners or feet will cause damage.
- Leaning backwards on two legs of a chair may weaken joints.
- Toys, buckles and heels will scratch furnishings—try to prevent these objects from coming into contact with your piece(s).
- Dust legs with a soft cloth and use Guardsman® Wood Polish occasionally.
- It is extremely important that you adhere to the specifications of these cleaning codes in order to get the maximum cleaning results.
- Benjiro Clay, Desert and Night are an S cleaning code: Spot clean only with water free cleaning solvent. Do not use water.
- Iradesa Slate: Solvent-based spot clean only.
- For all cleaning codes, pre-test any/all cleaners for color loss and fabric compatibility. Use distilled water when mixing cleaners. Do not over wet.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- All fabric may fade over time. Wearability of fabric is relative to care and use.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.