20"W X 22.5"D X 39" H
Holmes Dining Side Chair in Dover White
SKU: 30HOLMWHTSDLimited Quantity
We found this American, farmhouse-style dining chair and loved its classic form. We sent the original to one of our miracle workers in Northern Italy—a region known for its chair production—and asked him to create a reproduction we’d call the Holmes Chair. With just a few adjustments to the form and the addition of a thick, padded seat for comfort, we had what we wanted. Classic farmhouse style is extremely versatile and pairs well with both traditional and more contemporary styles for an eclectic look.
20"W X 22.5"D X 39" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Craftsman-built dining chairs frames are constructed from solid, reinforced, kiln-dried beech hardwood, selected for its smooth grain, exceptional strength and stability.
- Finishes are meticulously applied by hand. Wood surfaces are painted and distressed to achieve a sophisticated, layered look.
- Finishes are lacquered for added protection and a subtle sheen.
- Fully padded drop-in seats may be fitted in your choice of dining fabric to complement any décor.
- Large seats are generously padded with dense, eco-friendly foam sustained by a flexible network of durable rubber webbing for evenly dispersed support and hours of comfort.
- Depending on the fabric or leather selected, certain cleaning codes may apply.
- For daily maintenance, clean lacquered surfaces using mild soap and water. Towel-dry.
- Dust lacquered wood with non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility.
- Use distilled water when mixing cleaners. Do not over wet.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Fabric may fade. Wear is relative to care and use.
- Avoid sunlight, heat, and moisture, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone.
- Do not use abrasives or harsh, corrosive chemicals.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.