25" W X 26" D X 39" H
Jordan Bell'Arte Arm Chair
SKU: 30JORDBELLDAIn Stock
End of Season Sale
Each dining chair has been designed to complement this exclusive Arhaus made-to-order collection. Relish in exquisite finishes all brought to life with meticulous details all done by hand. Special order upholstered seats from an array of fabrics that bring your vision to life.
25" W X 26" D X 39" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Choose from designer inspired fabrics to customize the look of fully padded seats.
- To achieve the gently aged appearance of the finishes, the chair is layered with multiple shades of rich stain, then hand-rubbed.
- Constructed from both beech solids and veneers in order to create a strong base for the unique, hand-applied finishes.
- Beech veneer panels are hand-selected. Due to the textured nature of this particular type of wood grain, splits, knots and slight color variation are to be expected.
- The solid beech back is steam bent to achieve its subtly curved shape. A double layer of beech veneers is applied cross-directionally in order to create a durable and long-lasting surface.
- After sanding the back, scrolling patterns are cut into the wood with a jigsaw and sanded again.
- All joints are corner-blocked and glued, then doubly reinforced with a mortise-and-tenon construction to guarantee years of structural reliability.
- A network of durable rubber (Pirelli) webbing supports the fully padded seat to deliver years of firm yet flexible support.
- The seat is attached with four heavy-duty screws, allowing you to remove the seat for cleaning or reupholstering as desired.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Occasionally you can use a non-wax furniture polish such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone.
- Avoid exposing your furniture to excessive heat.
- Toys, buckles and heels will scratch furnishings.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
This merchandise is made to your specifications and therefore, we do not accept returns, cancellations or exchanges for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at time of purchase. The 50% deposit will not be refunded for reasons other than manufacturer defect or damage. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions