19"W X 18"D X 34.25"H
Museum Dining Side Chair With Upholstered Seat In Rubbed Black
SKU: 30MUSBLK2In Stock
Friends & Family: Sale price reflects 30% discount
The Museum Dining Chair was inspired from classic Mid-Century Modern designs. Amish-made in America, Museum is crafted using solid cherry or beech, allowing a great deal of flexibility throughout the home. Great attention to detail allows this streamlined chair to offer both comfort and durability for a lifetime of use.
19"W X 18"D X 34.25"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Special order in 75+ designer-inspired fabrics to customize your look.
- Special order in Natural Cherry, Seasoned Cherry, Painted Black, Painted Ivory, Natural Walnut or Maple finishes to customize your look.
- All chairs are carefully inspected to ensure a quality finish.
- Solid beech or cherry woods are finished with several coats of lacquer, which are sanded between each coat for a smooth, seamless finish.
- Constructed from solid beech or cherry, the wood is carefully selected and kiln-dried for a precise moisture content to prevent warping or cracking.
- Built using mortise-and-tenon joinery with wood-to-wood connections that are reinforced with glue, resulting in inseparable bonds.
- Mortise-and-tenon assembly is one of the best ways to secure two pieces of wood that connect at a “t.” The end of one piece is fashioned into a round or rectangular shape (tenon), which is designed to fit into the same size hole on the other end (mortise).
- Specialized machines press all chair components together with high, even pressure to create the strongest connections possible.
- To achieve a chair back that does not contain screws, special French dovetails are carved into the back and rails to create joints that are undetectable.
- Strong and comfortable seats are filled with a thick layer of water-based foam that is supported with rubberized webbing, which is woven over a hardwood frame in a basket pattern.
- For daily maintenance, use a mild soap and water solution. Towel dry immediately.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Depending on the type of fabric you select, certain cleaning codes apply. It is extremely important that you adhere to the specifications of cleaning codes in order to get the maximum cleaning results.
- For all cleaning codes, pre-test any/all cleaners for color loss and fabric compatibility. Use distilled water when mixing cleaners. Do not over wet.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- All fabric may fade over time. Wearability of fabric is relative to care and use.
- Dust wood with a soft, dry cloth and buff periodically using Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone as this will cut through the lacquer finish over time and damage your piece.
- Always avoid exposure to direct sunlight or heat (e.g. by placing it in front of a radiator) as this can cause cracking and potential fading of the wood; a minimum 30 cm clearance from heat sources is advised.
- Do not drag piece(s) across the floor as this will cause damage or weaken joints.
- Dropping furniture onto corners or feet will cause damage.
- Leaning backwards on two legs of a chair may weaken joints.
- Toys, buckles and heels will scratch furnishings—try to prevent these objects from coming into contact with your piece(s).
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.