32"W X 31"D X 47"H
Oliver Tufted Upholstered Dining Arm Chair In Charles Tweed And Black
SKU: 30OLIVCHRLimited Quantity
Let conversation linger with Oliver. With the casual aura of a men’s smoking chair, this sophisticated, tailored dining arm chair is well-suited for dinner conversation. Its tufted interior is offset by a smooth faux leather exterior. Antique brass nailheads and a black solid wood frame complement its handsome silhouette.
32"W X 31"D X 47"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Interior is fitted in Charles Tweed, a textured, medium-brown fabric that eases into any décor, while the exterior is stocked in smooth Eco Brown faux leather.
- Tufted curves are offset by antique brass nailheads.
- Legs are finished in Black with a lacquer coat to protect the finish and create a slight shine.
- Frame is constructed of kiln-dried, solid oak, using mortise-and-tenon assembly, and is corner-blocked for lasting durability.
- Seat features a high-density poly foam core with sinuous coil construction for lasting comfort and support.
- Depending on the type of fabric you select, certain cleaning codes apply. It is extremely important that you adhere to the specifications of cleaning codes in order to get the maximum cleaning results.
- Stocked pieces in Charles Tweed are S CODE: Spot clean only with water-free cleaning solvent. Do not use water.
- For all cleaning codes, pre-test any/all cleaners for color loss and fabric compatibility.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- All fabric may fade over time. Wearability of fabric is relative to care and use.
- Dust wood with a soft, dry cloth and buff periodically using a non-wax furniture polish such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Spills should be removed immediately.
- Always avoid exposure to direct sunlight or heat (e.g. by placing it in front of a radiator) as this can cause cracking and potential fading of the wood; a minimum 30 cm clearance from heat sources is advised.
- Do not drag piece(s) across the floor as this will cause damage or weaken joints.
- Dropping furniture onto corners or feet will cause damage.
- Leaning backwards on two legs of a chair may weaken joints.
- Toys, buckles and heels will scratch furnishings—try to prevent these objects from coming into contact with your piece(s).
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.