21.75" W X 24.5" D X 40.25" H
Regina Bell'Arte Dining Side Chair
SKU: 30REGINADSAvailable at the end of March
A true masterpiece, our Regina Dining Chair accentuates its light, sophisticated frame and comfortable, cushioned seat with the beautifully curved lines of its elegant silhouette. This classic Queen-Anne-style side chair—a design style made popular during the early to mid-18th century—features a feminine, artisan-carved back complemented by cabriole legs. Crafted to coordinate with our exclusive, made-to-order Bell’Arte Dining Collection, this piece relishes in its exquisite finish, brought to life with meticulous attention to detail. Select from our Arhaus Dining Series fabrics to customize the fully padded seat and bring your vision to life.
21.75" W X 24.5" D X 40.25" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Choose from 75+ dining chair fabrics to customize the look of fully padded seats for no additional cost.
- Or, select from fabrics from our Dining Series Designer Fabrics.
- Hand-painted with our Antico Bianco finish, a multi-layered finish consisting of multiple white and light cream tones, which are then distressed to replicate a naturally weathered appearance.
- Artisan-crafted from solid beech, each piece is sanded and hand-carved. Scrolling patterns are cut into the wood with a jigsaw before being sanded again and finished.
- The joints are reinforced with grooved corner blocks and mortise-and-tenon construction—one of the most effective methods of securing two pieces of wood that connect at a “t.” The end of one piece is fashioned into a round or rectangular shape (tenon), which is designed to fit into the same size hole on the other end (mortise).
- A network of Pirelli webbing supports the fully padded seat, providing lasting support and comfort. An alternative to springs in dining chairs (and occasionally in the seatbacks of occasional chairs), Pirelli rubber webbing features flat surfaces. Strips are tightly stretched across a frame and secured with webbing clips for the right amount of support and give.
- Seats are attached with four heavy-duty screws, allowing you to remove the seat for cleaning or reupholstering as desired.
- For daily maintenance, use a mild soap and water solution. Towel dry immediately.
- Dust wood with a soft, dry cloth and buff periodically using a non-wax furniture polish such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone as this will cut through the lacquer finish over time and damage your piece.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Always avoid exposure to direct sunlight or heat (e.g. by placing it in front of a radiator) as this can cause cracking and potential fading of the wood; a minimum 30 cm clearance from heat sources is advised.
- Do not drag piece(s) across the floor as this will cause damage or weaken joints.
- Dropping furniture onto corners or feet will cause damage.
- Leaning backwards on two legs of a chair may weaken joints.
- Toys, buckles and heels will scratch furnishings—try to prevent these objects from coming into contact with your piece(s).
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.