21.5"W X 26"D X 40.5"H
Vail Dining Side Chair in Eco Black
SKU: 30VAILBLKLimited Quantity
The Vail Dining Chair’s classic shape—the tall upholstered back, exposed carved wood legs, prominent low stretcher and bun feet—has been romancing designers throughout history. Our chair takes the best influences from Empire Classic, Regency and Spanish styles and blends them into a simple yet classic dining chair. The generous square upholstered back and seat are framed in beautiful, Old-Gold-patina nailheads. The carved solid oak legs are exposed, revealing their subtle column shape and leading to a low stretcher and shapely bun foot. With so much history blended into a single chair, Vail makes an impression at any table whether it’s featured as the captain’s chairs or placed around an entire table.
21.5"W X 26"D X 40.5"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Solid oak frame is finished in a rich, water-based Espresso stain and then distressed to highlight the grain in the wood.
- Legs are lacquer-coated for protection from deep scratches and for a subtle sheen.
- Frames are handmade using mortise-and-tenon construction for long-lasting durability.
- Seats are reinforced with corner blocks and a sinuous spring construction. Upholstery features ample padding.
- Seats and backs are trimmed in Old Gold nailheads.
- Eco Leather: Created using an extremely durable and long-wearing faux leather that has all the benefits of leather but is easier to clean.
- Depending on the type of fabric or leather you select, certain cleaning codes apply. It is extremely important that you adhere to the specifications of cleaning codes in order to get the maximum cleaning results.
- Clean Eco Faux Leather with a mild soap and water solution. Dry with a clean, soft cloth.
- For all cleaning codes, pre-test any/all cleaners for color loss and fabric compatibility. Use distilled water when mixing cleaners. Do not over wet.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- All fabric may fade over time. Wearability of fabric is relative to care and use.
- Dust wood with a soft, dry cloth and buff periodically using a non-wax furniture polish such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Always avoid exposure to direct sunlight or heat (e.g. by placing it in front of a radiator) as this can cause cracking and potential fading of the wood; a minimum 30 cm clearance from heat sources is advised.
- Do not drag piece(s) across the floor as this will cause damage or weaken joints.
- Dropping furniture onto corners or feet will cause damage.
- Leaning backwards on two legs of a chair may weaken joints.
- Toys, buckles and heels will scratch furnishings—try to prevent these objects from coming into contact with your piece(s).
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.