72"W X 45"D X 30.25"H
72" One of a Kind Cherry Live Edge Dining Table with Brass Base 2
SKU: 34834CA72BKTOne of a Kind
A natural masterpiece, revived and ready to welcome the generations to come. This one-of-a-kind, solid cherry live edge table was handcrafted from sustainably harvested timber. Working with an Amish sawmill, we give new life to cut trees that would otherwise be chopped for firewood or chipped for mulch. Coveted for its use in fine furniture, cherry is a premium, beautiful wood that finishes nicely. It is durable, stable and full of character. We believe it is most stunning in its entirety, here, as a massive tabletop.
72"W X 45"D X 30.25"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
Top is available for Individual Purchase
This is an exclusive Arhaus item that requires ordering via phone or in store. To ensure you get one-of-a-kind service, please call 866.427.4287 or find a store near you.
- Narrowest Depth
- Widest Depth
- Top Thickness
- Weight (approx.)
- 160.2 lbs.
- up to 6
- Features a T-shaped iron base with black finish, or brass base with brass or pewter finish.
- Tabletop is bookmatched—formed using two consecutively cut slabs from the same tree.
- Cherry wood is found in Eastern North America.
- Color often darkens to a warm, reddish brown with age.
- Aging process can be accelerated by exposure to direct sunlight.
- Cherry wood features a subdued texture and straight, satiny grain.
- Small gum pockets produce distinctive markings.
- Complementing tabletops and bases are sold together.
- This tabletop is handcrafted from sustainable timber.
- Each slab is meticulously chosen to become an Arhaus table
- Tabletops are crafted and finished by fourth-generation Amish woodworkers.
- Slabs undergo a two-year drying process, ensuring strength and durability.
- Tabletops are varnished for added protection and a subtle sheen.
- Natural knots and joint lines add interest without affecting performance.
- Some small splits may occur, but will only add to the piece’s character.
- Natural wood will display seasonal movement due to temperature and humidity.
- Tabletops may feature a natural bark edge, which may come loose over time. This is considered normal wear and tear and is therefore not a defect.
- Dust wood with non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads to preserve the finish.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; use felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
- Hand-wash metal frame with a damp cloth and mild soap. Dry immediately.
- Do not use abrasives or harsh chemicals.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Avoid sunlight and heat, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Do not drag, drop or lean.
Shipping & Returns
PLEASE NOTE: This item cannot be returned. All sales are final as this is a non-warrantied item. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287.
Review Terms and Conditions