87"W X 48"D X 31"H
87" One of a Kind Walnut Live Edge Dining Table with Iron Base
SKU: 34834W87IKTOne of a Kind
This one-of-a-kind, solid walnut live edge table was handcrafted from sustainably harvested timber. Working with an Amish sawmill, we gave new life to cut trees that would have otherwise been chopped for firewood or chipped for mulch. Ideal for tabletops, Walnut is hard, dense, tight-grained and polishes to a very smooth finish, which is perfect for carving and furniture making. We believe it is most stunning in its entirety, as shown here as a massive tabletop.
87"W X 48"D X 31"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
Top is available for Individual Purchase
This is an exclusive Arhaus item that requires ordering via phone. To ensure you get one-of-a-kind service, please call for questions and to order at 866.427.4287
- Narrowest Depth
- Widest Depth
- Top Thickness
- Weight (approx.)
- 192 lbs.
- up to 10
- Features a T-shaped iron base with black finish, or brass base with brass or pewter finish.
- Features one walnut bowties, adding unique character.
- Walnut is found in the Eastern United States.
- Color ranges from pale brown to dark chocolate brown.
- Grain is typically straight but can also have irregular patterns.
- Wood features a medium texture and a moderate natural luster.
- Complementing tabletops and bases are sold together.
- Natural knots and joint lines add interest without affecting performance.
- Some small splits may occur, but will only add to the piece’s character.
- Natural wood will display seasonal movement due to temperature and humidity.
- Some tabletops feature a natural bark edge, which may come loose over time. This is expected and considered normal wear.
- For daily maintenance, use a mild soap and water. Towel-dry.
- Dust wood with non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Avoid sunlight and heat, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads to preserve the finish.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; use felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
- Hand-wash metal frame with a damp cloth and mild soap. Dry immediately.
- Do not use abrasives or harsh chemicals.
Shipping & Returns
Should you find an imperfection either in craftsmanship or material, you must notify us within 14 days of delivery. We will issue a repair. Replacements are not available as this is a one of a kind piece. A 10% restocking fee and delivery fee will be applied when returned for reasons other than manufacturer's defect or damage. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.