90" W X 52" D X 30" H
SELECT A FINISH:
90" x 52" Zinc Alloy Table with Lyon Base in Stainless Steel
SKU: 30ZA90LYSTKTIn Stock
Extra 5% Off Taken in Cart
Our signature Recycled Metal Table Collection is handcrafted in an enchanting Mexican village by dedicated metal artisans. Each tabletop is hammered more than 3,500 times, finished by hand to emphasize the metal’s dramatic color and texture, and hand-stamped with a butterfly to pay homage to the village from which it comes. These tops are paired with our Lyon table base—forged from iron and meticulously finished, balancing functionality with clean, simple design. This base’s triangular shape features a sleek silhouette crafted to accentuate the top.
90" W X 52" D X 30" H
SELECT A FINISH:
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Recycled metals are formed onto hardwood to form each tabletop.
- Zinc Alloy tabletops are composed of reclaimed tin, aluminum and zinc.
- Artisans hand-hammer tabletops more than 3,500 times.
- Varied patinas are created by holding each tabletop over open flame.
- Tabletops feature two layers of lacquer for added protection and a subtle sheen.
- Upon completion, each artisan hand-stamps a Monarch butterfly onto the edge of each tabletop.
- Forged bases are cut from iron sheets, welded and finished.
- Base’s Aged Brass finish is produced with antiqued brass plating, which is lacquered and powder-coated for durability.
- Base’s Black finish is phosphated and powder-coated for added durability.
- Base’s Antique Pewter finish is produced with antiqued pewter plating, which is lacquered for protection.
- Stainless Steel bases are given a chrome finish, which is polished for an added sheen.
- Bases are forged in India
- Seats up to 10.
- For daily maintenance, use a mild soap and water. Towel-dry.
- Dust lacquered surfaces with non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Avoid sunlight, heat, and moisture, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone.
- Do not use abrasives or harsh, corrosive chemicals.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads to preserve the finish.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; use felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.