36" DIAMETER X 30.5" H
Ainsley 36" Round Bistro Table
SKU: 30AINSKTAvailable in mid-July
Extra 5% Off Taken in Cart
Inspired by the jaunty elegance of streetside bistro tables, we took the look of a classic French console table and reinvented it for a contemporary dining room. Composed of a stunning bluestone tabletop known for durability and one-of-a-kind beauty, each harvested stone creates an exquisite finish, reflecting texture and color variations that bring artistry and strength into your home. Sitting atop of cast iron base, this sophisticated table is the ideal way to connect your dining space with the natural environment.
36" DIAMETER X 30.5" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- The tabletop is handcrafted from harvested natural bluestone.
- Artisans hand-carve the beveled edge around the tabletop.
- Because no two are exactly alike, there may be slight variations in the tone and texture of your tabletop, making each completely unique.
- The base is constructed of cast iron.
- To preserve the stunning finish, the tabletop has a wax topcoat and the base is coated in lacquer.
- Seats up to four people.
- For Bluestone tabletops, we recommend using Simple Green® Stone Cleaner or a similar cleaning agent designed for stone tabletops like Meyers®, Stone Magic® and Rock Doctor®, among others. All are available at hardware, bed and bath, and some grocery stores.
- Clean iron using a damp cloth. You may use a mild soap if necessary. Towel dry.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Avoid using too much cleaner or soap as this may leave a film.
- Do NOT use scouring powders or creams or products that contain lemon, vinegar or other acidic and/or abrasive solutions (for bathrooms, grout or tile) as these may scratch the finish.
- Window cleaner is not recommended.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads under objects to preserve the finish of this piece.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; we recommend the use of felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment on top of furniture may also cause scorching.
- Do not drag piece(s) across the floor as this will cause damage or weaken joints.
- Dropping furniture onto corners or feet will cause damage.
- Toys, buckles and heels will scratch furnishings—try to prevent these objects from coming into contact with your piece(s).
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.