84" W X 42" D X 30" H
SELECT A SIZE:
Ansel 84" Dining Table in Brown Walnut
SKU: 30ANS84BRRHKTAvailable in mid-February
To celebrate nature, our Ansel Dining Tables are sculpted by Amish woodworkers, mimicking the varied thickness and dynamic details found in organically shaped timber. Walnut and cherry woods are sustainably grown in America and selected for their stunning grain patterns, texture, and color. Using traditional techniques, a small community comes together—each specialized craftsman responsible for a specific task as each piece moves from workshop to workshop. Every plank is hand-painted with oil, stain, and high-gloss varnish to accentuate the woods’ inherent qualities, resulting in simple yet striking finishes that bring romance to your space.
84" W X 42" D X 30" H
SELECT A SIZE:
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Tabletops are handcrafted by a community of Amish woodworking artisans.
- Tabletops are sculpted to mimic the natural features found in organically shaped wood.
- Tables are treated with oil and hand-stained to accentuate the wood’s natural texture and coloring.
- Surfaces are finished with a high-gloss varnish for added protection.
- Brown-finished walnut will vary in color from light to dark browns.
- Finishes are durable enough to withstand daily use; but, as with all fine, wood finishes, should be protected from heat and moisture.
- Handcrafted wood surfaces are easily maintained with soap and water. Non-wax Guardsman® Wood Polish can be used as needed.
- Shown with our Rhett dining table base.
- Customize your table using our collection of compatible table bases.
- Dining bases are available in several versatile, artisan-crafted designs.
- 60" Seats up to 6.
- 72" Seats up to 8
- 84" Seats up to 8.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Avoid sunlight and heat, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads to preserve the finish.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; use felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.