SELECT A SIZE:
Asolo 60" Round Dining Table in Noceto
SKU: 30ASO60NKTIn Stock
Friends & Family: Sale price reflects 30% discount
Perched on a lush mountainside in Northern Italy, the magical town of Asolo is known as the city of a hundred horizons. Brought to life by the hands of Italian artisans, this meticulously handcrafted dining collection imparts enchanting Old World style. The exquisitely carved details and dramatic multi-tonal patina reflects the look of a well-preserved antique.
SELECT A SIZE:
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- A number of Italian artisans are involved in the laborious hand-finishing process.
- Each artisan invests more than eight hours into meticulously creating this rich patina on the tabletop alone.
- Noceto is a rich multilayer finish inspired by a 200-year-old walnut table we found at a flea market in Italy. It is achieved through hand-distressing and a sponge application of light and dark walnut-colored stain. It is lacquered for protection and a layer of wax is applied for additional sheen and lusture.
- To create the worn, black finish, each table is stained then carefully distressed by artisans to create surfaces and edges that appear well worn.
- The entire piece is coated with a layer of polyurethane to impart a subtle sheen and protect the finish from deep scratches.
- Constructed of solid poplar by Italian artisans.
- The tabletop balances gracefully upon a solid wood pedestal base that is carved by hand to form a curvaceous, barrel-shaped silhouette.
- A lovely, hand-carved ridge detail encircles the tabletop and is repeated on the pedestal as well as the generous, medallion-style base.
- 60" Seats up to 8.
- 71" Seats up to 10.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth and buff occasionally with Guardsman® Furniture Polish.
- Always use protection such as coasters and table pads beneath all objects to preserve the finish and natural characteristics of the wood.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight. It may cause discoloration.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.