54" D X 30.5" H EXTENDS TO 85"
SELECT A SIZE:
Bartlett 54" Extension Dining Table in Dark Twilight
SKU: 30BARTL54KTAvailable at the end of July
Friends & Family: Sale price reflects 30% discount
A true collaboration between us and our artisans, the elevated styling of our Bartlett Dining Collection is inspired by neo-traditional Greek and Roman designs. Strong, traditional silhouettes are updated with rich, hand-applied finishes accentuated by brass hardware. A layer of lacquer adds protection and subtle sheen. These details add a sense of formality and sophistication to any dining room or a bolder sense of structure to more casual spaces. Dining tables include two leaf extensions to add extra seating.
54" D X 30.5" H EXTENDS TO 85"
SELECT A SIZE:
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Craftsman-built from solid beech wood and maple veneers.
- Wood surfaces feature our Dark Twilight finish, which is hand-applied by our artisans.
- Finishes are coated with a polyurethane top coat for added protection and sheen.
- Solid, cast brass hardware complements dark wood finishes.
- Dining tables expand via rack-and-pinion systems to add extra dining space.
- Dining table extensions are not self-storing.
- Due to the nature of materials used and hand-applied finishes, color, pattern, and texture may vary, making each piece unique.
- Wood furnishings may also display small splits, knots, joint lines, or other natural features. These markings are normal and will not affect the performance of your piece.
- Due to changes in temperature or humidity, wood furnishings may display slight movement from season to season.
- Keep your furniture looking its best. Visit arhaus.com or speak to any Arhaus Design Consultant for care recommendations.
- 54" Seats up to 8.
- 62" Seats up to 10.
- For daily maintenance, clean lacquered surfaces using a mild soap, water, and a soft undyed cloth as needed.
- Occasionally dust lacquered wood surfaces with a soft, dry cloth and non-wax furniture polish to keep finishes looking their best.
- Avoid placing indoor wood furnishings in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture, as this could cause cracking or changes in wood finishes.
- Arhaus furnishings are designed to withstand everyday use; however normal wear and tear is reflective of your care and use.
- When assembling your new wood furnishings, avoid overtightening hardware as this could cause cracking in wood surfaces.
- Remove dirt from wood surfaces using a clean, damp, undyed cloth. Dry immediately to prevent marks from forming.
- To prevent moisture damage, wipe up spills immediately with a soft, dry, undyed cloth.
- Do not clean wood surfaces using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and wood surfaces.
- Protect wood surfaces from incidental marks by using coasters, trivets, and felt pads.
- Never place hot dishes directly on wood surfaces as this could cause scorching. Similarly, prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.