60" DIAMETER X 30" H
Carmen 60" Round Dining Table With Hour Glass Base in Grey Patina
SKU: 30CARMEN60KTAvailable at the end of January
At Arhaus, we work diligently with our artisans every step of the way. The skilled artisan who crafted Carmen desired to employ an hourglass-inspired base. We loved the idea, but it took some time to get it just right. We collaborated with him to craft the shape, proportions and finish in a process that took two years to perfect. The result will delight your family and guests, as you gather together meal after meal.
60" DIAMETER X 30" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- This tabletop is handcrafted using Mexican oak veneer, while the base made with alder.
- The unique finish is inspired by weathered driftwood found by the sea—where salt, wind and humidity has imparted a soft grey patina.
- To achieve an aged look, the wood is bleached in the sun to even its tone, then hand-sanded and distressed. Artisans apply stain then expertly remove it, resulting in an appearance resembling a well-loved heirloom. Finally, it is sealed with acrylic for added protection.
- Dust with a soft cloth and use Guardsman® Wood Polish occasionally.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone as this will cut through the lacquer finish over time and damage your piece.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads under objects to preserve the finish of this piece.
- Never place hot dishes on this tabletop; we recommend the use of felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment on top of furniture may also cause scorching.
- Always avoid exposure to direct sunlight or heat (e.g. by placing it in front of a radiator) as this can cause cracking and potential fading of the wood; a minimum 30 cm clearance from heat sources is advised.
- Do not drag piece(s) across the floor as this will cause damage or weaken joints.
- Dropping furniture onto corners or feet will cause damage.
- Toys, buckles and heels will scratch furnishings—try to prevent these objects from coming into contact with your piece(s).
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.