84.5" W X 43" D X 31.5" H
Corte Dark Imperador Marble Dining Table
SKU: 30CORTIMKTAvailable in mid-June
Expertly constructed by Italian and Mexican artisans, our impressive Corté Dining Collection showcases the unique history and timeless beauty found within its tabletops. The finest Spanish Dark Imperador Marble and Italian Carrara Marble are formed under extreme pressure and heat, creating stunning color variations and natural striations. These unique organic features are preserved by Italian craftsmen with highly polished finishes and accented with sculpted edge detailing. Solid Iron Trestle Table Bases are crafted in Mexico and thoughtfully finished with an Antique Brass patina, giving each piece a classic, vintage feel.
84.5" W X 43" D X 31.5" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Stunning marble tabletops are hand-sculpted by dedicated Italian artisans.
- Dark Imperador dining tabletops are hand-sculpted from solid, Spanish dark imperador marble.
- All marble surfaces are sealed with lacquer for added protection and a satin finish.
- Iron Trestle Table Bases are hand-forged from iron, which is then hand-finished with an antique brass patina to complement the marble’s natural tones.
- Trestle Table Bases are crafted in Mexico.
- Due to the nature of natural stone combined with artisan handcraftsmanship, each individual piece will vary from one another in color, tone, pattern, and texture.
- Your piece may also display subtle and distinct color variations, swirls, veining, joint lines, and other natural features. These markings are normal and will not affect the performance of your piece.
- Due to their weight and size, Corté Dining Tables can be delivered to first floors only. No steps.
- For additional information about shipping and delivery restrictions, please call our Concierge Team at 1.866.427.4287
- Remove spills immediately with a damp cloth, mild soap, and water. Towel-dry immediately.
- For daily maintenance, use a mild soap and water.
- Maintain marble surfaces by applying clear BRIWAX® once every several months.
- Avoid sunlight, heat, and moisture, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone.
- Do not use abrasives or harsh, corrosive chemicals.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads to preserve the finish.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; use felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.