36"W X 36"D X 30" H; EXTENDS TO 72"
Cucina 36" Dining Table
SKU: 30CUCINATBLIn Stock
Make the most of small dining spaces - Thoughtfully crafted with a simple, traditional design, our Cucina dining table was built from sustainably salvaged, solid, reclaimed pine, to complement small dining spaces or kitchen nooks. Inspired by classic farmhouse tables found in small European kitchens, this drop-leaf tabletop features two 18" wide extensions, allowing the top to flexibly accommodate additional seating or table space as needed. Reclaimed pine surfaces are artfully finished by hand, enhancing the wood’s natural features with a rich, warm stain protected by wax and a subtle matte lacquer.
36"W X 36"D X 30" H; EXTENDS TO 72"
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Tables are handcrafted from solid, reclaimed pine sustainably salvaged from old structures in rural farming regions.
- Wood surfaces are hand-painted by furniture artisans with our Primitive Pine finish.
- Reclaimed wood is bleached, hand-painted, lacquered added protection, and waxed for a warm, rich finish.
- Tabletops feature two 18" wide drop leaves that can be extended to accommodate additional seating or table space.
- Drop leaves each hang from three heavy-duty, solid brass hinges, ensuring secure and reliable support.
- Seats up to 6.
- Due to the nature of materials used and hand-applied finishes, color, pattern, and texture may vary, making each piece unique.
- Wood furnishings may also display small splits, knots, joint lines, or other natural features. These markings are normal and will not affect the performance of your piece.
- Due to changes in temperature or humidity, wood furnishings may display slight movement from season to season.
- Regular maintenance of reclaimed wood surfaces is required.
- Reclaimed wood will often display slight movement due to changes in temperature and humidity.
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- Reclaimed wood can be easily maintained with Fiddes® Wax.
- Before waxing, ensure surfaces are clean and dry. Apply in small sections along the grain.
- Buff reclaimed wood surfaces after wax has dried for desired sheen.
- Avoid sunlight, heat, and moisture, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone.
- Do not use abrasives or harsh, corrosive chemicals.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads to preserve the finish.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; use felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.