60" DIAMETER X 31" H
SELECT A SIZE:
Florence 60" Round Bell'Arte Dining Table
SKU: 30FLOR60KTMade-to-Order: Handcrafted in Italy and ready to ship within 16 weeks
Old World woodworking techniques and exquisite detailing merge to create the Arhaus-exclusive, made-to-order Bell’Arte collection. Italian artisans treat each piece like a work of art, signing and dating each one upon completion. Each piece is painted, distressed and carved by hand. The finishing process takes three days to complete, combining multiple layers of paint and stain—artfully applied then gently removed to create a rich, timeworn appearance. A final coat of lacquer protects and creates a subtle sheen. Our Florence Dining Table is constructed of solid poplar wood and features a floral-detailed top inspired by the flowers of Florence.
60" DIAMETER X 31" H
SELECT A SIZE:
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- The edge of the tabletop is accented all around by a beautiful, unique dentil moulding.
- Features a Firenze finish: ivory, grey, beige on top and dark grey base.
- The artisans sign “Hand-painted in Italy” in Italian on the underside of each piece.
- If you wish, the artisan can specially customize your piece by hand-painting your name on the underside (up to three words) for no additional cost.
- Handcrafted from solid poplar wood.
- 42" table seats up to 2.
- 48" table seats up to 4.
- 54" table seats up to 6.
- 60" table seats up to 8.
- 71" table seats up to 10.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Dust wood with a soft, dry cloth and buff periodically using a non-wax furniture polish such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone as this will cut through the lacquer finish over time and damage your piece.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads under objects to preserve the finish of this piece.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; we recommend the use of felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment on top of furniture may also cause scorching.
- Always avoid exposure to direct sunlight or heat (e.g. by placing it in front of a radiator) as this can cause cracking and potential fading of the wood; a minimum 30 cm clearance from heat sources is advised.
- Do not drag piece(s) across the floor as this will cause damage or weaken joints.
- Dropping furniture onto corners or feet will cause damage.
- Toys, buckles and heels will scratch furnishings—try to prevent these objects from coming into contact with your piece(s).
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
This merchandise is made to your specifications and therefore, once your order is complete, we do not accept cancellations, returns or exchanges for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at time of purchase. The 50% deposit will not be refunded for reasons other than manufacturer defect or damage. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.