70" W X 38" D X 30.5" H
SELECT A SIZE:
Industrial 70" x 38" Nobelle Dining Top With Large Crank Base
SKU: 55INDCRDKNOBKTAvailable at the beginning of December
Save 50% on dining chairs with this purchase
A versatile blend of traditional and modern styles, our Nobelle dining tabletops are inlaid with intricate parquetry, assembled to form striking, herringbone-patterned surfaces. Fashioned using reclaimed neem wood and framed in solid acacia, these artisan-crafted table surfaces are finished to enhance their materials’ natural texture, color, and stunning grain variations. These tops are paired with our Industrial Crank Table Base—handcrafted from solid cast iron, resulting in a contemporary, rustic piece. Featuring a functioning wheel and gear mechanism, this table base can be adjusted to accommodate any space or function.
70" W X 38" D X 30.5" H
SELECT A SIZE:
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Tabletops feature reclaimed-neem parquetry arranged in a herringbone motif and framed in solid acacia wood.
- Neem wood planks are reclaimed from factories and warehouse structures in India.
- Neem is selected for its strength, durability and natural pest-repelling properties—ideal for furniture building.
- A warm, brown wood finish is hand-painted to bring out the character of the wood.
- Tabletops are finished with lacquer for a subtle sheen and added protection.
- Reclaimed wood will feature natural variations in color, texture, and grain pattern.
- Some small splits, knots, and joint lines may occur, but are natural properties that add interest without affecting performance.
- All natural wood will display movement due to changes in temperature and humidity.
- Finishes are durable enough to withstand daily use; but, as with all fine, wood finishes, should be protected from heat and moisture.
- Handcrafted wood surfaces are easily maintained with soap and water.
- Base is handcrafted of solid cast iron with a functional wheel and gear.
- Turn the wheel to adjust the height for different users.
- Small base is 47" w x 20" d x 30"-36" h.
- Large base is 59.5" w x 23.5" d x 30"-36" h.
- Crank mechanism’s weight limit is 150 lbs.
- Avoid sunlight and heat, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads to preserve the finish.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; use felt-backed tablemats
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
- Clean iron with a damp cloth and mild soap. Towel-dry.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.