118"W X 44"D X 30"H EXT TO 152"W
Kensington 118" Rectangle Wide Extension Dining Table In Barnwood Natural
SKU: 30KN11844KT2Limited Quantity
Extra 5% Off Taken in Cart
Each plank of reclaimed wood in our Kensington Table has made a winding journey around the world. Like well-traveled companions, these tables are characterized by distinctive knots and joint lines. They display a beautiful variance in grain and color that can’t be replicated. And, within each marking, there exists a whisper of rare history.
118"W X 44"D X 30"H EXT TO 152"W
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Handcrafted from solid, reclaimed pine salvaged from old structures in rural farming regions.
- Reclaimed wood is selected as a way to contribute to a healthy and renewable ecosystem.
- Extensive, artisan-crafted finishes are applied by hand.
- Reclaimed wood is bleached, hand-painted, lacquered, and waxed for a warm, rich finish.
- Tables include two breadboard extensions to accommodate additional seating.
- Extensions are not self-storing.
- No two tables are alike, which makes them one-of-a-kind treasures.
- Due to size variance in the wood, number of planks in each piece may vary.
- Finishes are durable enough to withstand daily use; but, as with all fine, wood finishes, should be protected from heat and moisture
- 72" table seats up to 10.
- 86" table seats up to 12.
- 118" table seats up to 16.
- Reclaimed wood will often display slight movement due to changes in temperature and humidity.
- Reclaimed wood can be easily maintained with Fiddes® Wax.
- Before waxing, ensure surfaces are clean and dry. Apply in small sections along the grain.
- Buff reclaimed wood surfaces after wax has dried for desired sheen.
- Avoid sunlight and heat, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads to preserve the finish.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; use felt-backed tablemats.
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth and buff periodically using Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.