48" DIAMETER X 30" H
SELECT A SIZE:
Lara 48" Round Pedestal Dining Table In Barnwood Natural
SKU: 30LARA48KTLimited Quantity
Friends & Family: Sale price reflects 30% discount
Reclaim dinner conversation with our classic Lara table. The oak planked round top meets a graceful pedestal, both hand-distressed to create an aged, rustic appearance. Share stories in a small or large setting.
48" DIAMETER X 30" H
SELECT A SIZE:
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Tabletops are craftsman-built using solid, American oak planks.
- Table bases are crafted using in kiln-dried douglas fir.
- Wood surfaces are hand-distressed to give an aged appearance.
- Gouges, worm holes, uneven planking and edges are intentionally added.
- Tables are hand-finished in Barnwood Natural or Barnwood Brown tones
- Wood is lacquered for added protection and a subtle sheen
- Finishes are waxed by hand to create a warm glow.
- Due to the nature of handcrafted materials and finishes, some variation in color and texture is expected.
- Some small splits, knots, and joint lines and other natural features may occur, adding interest without affecting performance.
- Due to size variance in the wood, number of planks in each tabletop may vary.
- All natural wood will display movement from season to season because of changes in temperature and humidity.
- Finishes are durable enough to withstand daily use; but, as with all fine, wood finishes, should be protected from heat and moisture.
- Handcrafted wood surfaces are easily maintained with soap and water. Non-wax Guardsman® Wood Polish can be used as needed.
- 48" - seats up to 4.
- 54" - seats up to 6.
- 60" - seats up to 8.
- Avoid sunlight and heat, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Occasionally apply Fiddes® Wax to maintain the finish.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads to preserve the finish.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; use felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.