48"DIAMETER X 31"H
SELECT A SIZE:
Luca 48" Round Pedestal Dining Table With Bluestone Top In Rustic Black
SKU: 30LUCA48BKTAvailable in mid-June
Style and design rise along Barcelona’s granite shoreline. This majestic region, where art and culture thrived many centuries ago, inspired the modern elegance and classic design of our Luca Dining Table Collection. This handcrafted table features a beautiful, weathered, Spanish-style pedestal base made of solid reclaimed pine paired with a stunning tabletop crafted from hand-cut bluestone. The bluestone is harvested in Asia in small villages where little machinery is used. The hand-cut stone has many variations in color and mottling with beautiful blues and greys that run across its surface. Similar in construction to limestone, this durable piece is perfect for dining spaces. These bluestone tops also come with a layer of wax for extra protection. Natural materials bring elements of modern chicness to our classic design and will create the perfect centerpiece for your dining room, entrance way or breakfast nook.
48"DIAMETER X 31"H
SELECT A SIZE:
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Natural bluestone, selected for its beauty, strength and durability, is hand-cut and finished with a clear wax topcoat.
- A combination of solid reclaimed pine wood and douglas fir wood are kiln-dried and hand-carved by skilled artisans into the classic pedestal shape.
- Natural variations in color, texture and pattern of both the bluestone and reclaimed wood make each piece unique. Due to the nature of a multi-layered finish that is hand-applied by our craftsmen, there will be variation from piece to piece.
- Some small splits may occur, but will only add to the character of the piece. Knots and joint lines are a natural property and add interest without affecting performance. All natural wood will display movement from season to season because of changes in temperature and humidity.
- 39" round seats up to 2 chairs.
- 48" round seats up to 4 chairs.
- 54" round seats up to 6 chairs.
- Tabletop: For bluestone tabletops, we recommend using cleaning products specifically designed for stone surfaces, such as Simple Green®, Meyers®, Stone Magic® or Rock Doctor®, among others. All are available at hardware, bed and bath stores and select grocery stores.
- Always use a clean, soft cloth; avoid using too much cleaner or soap as this may leave a film.
- Rinse the surface area thoroughly and dry with a soft cloth.
- Do not use scouring powders or creams or products that contain lemon, vinegar or other acidic and/or abrasive solutions (for bathrooms, grout or tile) as these may scratch the finish.
- Window cleaner is not recommended as it will remove polish over time.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a soft, damp cloth.
- Protect the surface from hot and/or wet dishes/objects with coasters, trivets, table mats and table pads to preserve the finish.
- Table Base: Reclaimed wood can be easily maintained with Fiddes® Wax, which enhances the natural beauty of the wood while nourishing and protecting the piece.
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth; periodic use of Guardsman® Wood Polish is recommended.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.