70" DIAMETER X 30.5" H
Mateo 70" Round Pedestal Dining Table
SKU: 30MATEO70KTLimited Quantity
Father and son artisans bring Mateo to life by tried-and-true distressing techniques all done by hand. Thick oak veneers create a table top made to last the generations while intricate moulding and a stepped pedestal all carved and finished by hand evoke the feeling of a well-loved piece.
70" DIAMETER X 30.5" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Distressed first by hand, a stain featuring multiple shades of grey, brown and black is applied to the top while the base has a Rubbed Black finish.
- The different stains and hand-distressing highlight the variations in the wood, bringing the unique grain patterns to the surface.
- After the base is painted artisans distress the stepped edges by removing part of the paint by hand.
- As a final step, two layers of sealant are added to preserve the unique, well-worn finish.
- Top is Burnt Oak with an antique black edge; base features our Black Rub finish.
- To ensure stability and prevent movement through years of use, artisans use a thick Mexican oak veneer to handcraft the top.
- Top: A thick veneer is applied to an engineered wood core. Mouldings are added by hand and curve around the table.
- Base: Constructed of alder and fir, the intricate stepped pedestal is also handcrafted by the artisans.
- 60" - seats up to 8.
- 70" - seats up to 10.
- Tend to spills immediately and use placemats, coasters, and felt pads for protection.
- Avoid placing near a direct source of heat or sunlight.
- To care, wipe with a damp cloth and dry immediately.
- Occasionally you can use a non-wax furniture polish such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone as this will cut through the finish and damage your piece.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.