60" DIAMETER X 30.5" H
SELECT A SIZE:
Nobelle 60" Round Dining Table with Wells Base in Black
SKU: 30NB60WLBLKTIn Stock
intricate design and natural artistry - A stunning blend of traditional craftsmanship and modern styling, our Nobelle dining tables are inlaid with intricate, reclaimed neem-wood parquetry, which forms a geometric herringbone pattern. Reclaimed from large industrial structures in India, neem timbers are selected for their incredible strength and beauty. Tabletops are framed in solid acacia and hand-finished with a warm stain and lacquer to accentuate each plank’s color and natural grain. Tabletops are complemented by our collection of handcrafted dining bases.
60" DIAMETER X 30.5" H
SELECT A SIZE:
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Craftsman-built tabletops feature reclaimed-neem parquetry arranged in a herringbone motif and framed in solid acacia wood.
- Warm, brown wood finishes are hand-painted to bring out the wood’s character.
- Tabletops are lacquered for a subtle sheen and added protection.
- Neem wood planks are reclaimed from factories and warehouse structures in India.
- Neem is selected for its strength, durability and natural pest-repelling properties—ideal for furniture building.
- Reclaimed wood will feature natural variations in color, texture, and grain pattern.
- Some small splits, knots, and joint lines may occur, but are natural properties that add interest without affecting performance.
- All natural wood will display movement due to changes in temperature and humidity.
- Solid, hand-forged iron bases are beautifully hand-pounded and hand-distressed for an aged look.
- Select from our collection of compatible table bases to suit your dining space.
- Finishes are durable enough to withstand daily use; but, as with all fine, wood finishes, should be protected from heat and moisture.
- Handcrafted wood surfaces are easily maintained with soap and water.
- 48" round table seats up to 4.
- 54" round table seats up to 6.
- 60" round table seats up to 8.
- Avoid sunlight and heat, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads to preserve the finish.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; use felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.