54" DIAMETER X 30"H
SELECT A SIZE:
Petra 54" Round Petrified Wood Dining Table
SKU: 30PETRA54KTIn Stock
A dramatic showstopper thousands of years in the making. Our Petra Dining Tables are made using veneers cut from lengths of fossilized trees, which were buried under layers of mud and ash for untold years. These fossilized trees were hand-selected from the grounds of the volcanic central Philippines for their unique color and texture. Each stone slice boasts shades of brown and black accentuated by the wood’s natural grain. These slices are buffed and polished to a smooth, mirror finish, resulting in an absolutely stunning surface. Each piece is one-of-a-kind.
54" DIAMETER X 30"H
SELECT A SIZE:
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Petrified Wood tabletops are crafted using Petrified Wood veneers and wood.
- Petrified wood table bases feature our Black Iron finish, an antiqued, dark grey patina.
- Tabletops are buffed and polished to accentuate their natural coloring.
- Tabletops are sculpted using natural materials and finishes are applied by hand.
- Variations in color, size shape and evenness are to be expected.
- Hand-picked materials are sustainably sourced in compliance with Philippine Environmental Regulations.
- Round tabletops are 3" thick.
- 54" seats up to 6.
- 60" seats up to 8.
- 72" seats up to 10.
- Clean stone with a non-corrosive, non-abrasive cleaning agent.
- Avoid using too much cleaner, rinse thoroughly, and dry immediately.
- Do not use window cleaner, or cleaning agents containing lemon, vinegar, or other acids as these can damage the stone.
- Wear is relative to care and use.
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- Remove dirt with a damp cloth and dry immediately.
- Wipe up spills immediately with a soft, dry, undyed cloth.
- Do not clean using care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could also damage finishes.
- Avoid using abrasives or harsh, corrosive chemicals.
- Avoid sunlight, heat, and moisture, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Protect surfaces using coasters, trivets, and felt pads to prevent marks.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; use felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.
Join our email list for a chance to win $1,500 toward your dream room
Plus, enjoy sales, special offers, and curated inspiration delivered straight to your inbox!