74" W X 38" D X 30" H
SELECT A SIZE:
Petra 74" Rectangle Century Marble Dining Table
SKU: 30PETWHRC74KTAvailable at the end of June
Extra 5% Off Taken in Cart
Our white Petra dining pieces are constructed with rare century marble—found in remote locations in the Philippine archipelago. Highly valued for its contrasting, golden mineral streaks and veins, this ivory-colored marble is the result of an uncommon geological occurrence, in which tremendous pressure fractures the rock, allowing other minerals to fill the resulting voids. Finished surfaces are polished and lacquered to preserve and accentuate the natural color variations found in this unique stone. Each piece is one-of-a-kind.
74" W X 38" D X 30" H
SELECT A SIZE:
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Handcrafted marble surfaces are assembled using century marble veneers and wood.
- Our century marble is complemented by artisan-finished iron, featuring our Caribbean Gold patina.
- Stone surfaces are buffed and polished to accentuate their natural coloring.
- Hand-picked materials are sustainably sourced in compliance with Philippine Environmental Regulations.
- Featuring elegant variations in color, pattern, shape, and texture, natural stone surfaces are as beautiful to look at as they are durable.
- Furnishings may display small splits, joint lines, or other organic features. These markings are normal and will not affect the performance of your piece.
- Furniture made from natural materials may move slightly as temperature and humidity cause the materials to expand and contract. This is normal and should be expected from season to season.
- Rectangular tabletops are 2" thick.
- 74" w x 38" d dining tables seat up to 6.
- 86" w x 40" d dining tables seat up to 8.
- Arhaus furnishings are designed to withstand everyday use; however normal wear and tear is reflective of your care and use.
- Elegant marble surfaces can be easily wiped clean with a damp cloth, mild soap, and water. Use a towel to dry.
- Do not use window cleaner or cleaning agents containing lemon, vinegar, or other acids as these could damage the stone.
- Metal surfaces should be dusted regularly with a soft, dry cloth to remove any particles or loose dirt.
- Wipe-up spills immediately with a soft, dry cloth. Remove dirt with a damp cloth. Dry immediately to prevent moisture damage.
- Avoid placing indoor furnishings in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture, as this could cause cracking or changes in finishes.
- When assembling your new furnishings, avoid overtightening hardware as this could cause cracking in surfaces.
- Do not clean surfaces using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and surfaces.
- Protect surfaces from incidental marks by using coasters, trivets, and felt pads.
- Never place hot dishes directly on surfaces as this could cause scorching. Similarly, prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.