94.5"W X 46.5"D X 30.5"H
Pietro 95" Dining Table In Espresso Stained Oak
SKU: 30PIETROKT2Limited Quantity
Save 50% on dining chairs with this purchase
It’s where we belong—gathered where artistry, heritage and inspiration bring conversations, revelations and new beginnings. In Mexico, the art of hand-creating heirloom furniture is passed down from generation to generation. Our Pietro Dining Collection is made of hand-selected oak and alder hardwoods, and expertly crafted by Mexican artisans whose woodworking talents are known the world over. With time-honored techniques and honed craftsmanship, these classically elegant dining room staples will inspire thousands of gatherings and conversations with friends and family.
94.5"W X 46.5"D X 30.5"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Bleached Oak: Multiple layers of soft white stain are painted over hand-sanded wood, resulting in an antiqued, naturally weathered appearance.
- Espresso Stained Oak: Subtle hints of rich Espresso along with ebonized edges and hand-distressing enhance the natural tones of the wood, creating a finish reminiscent of antiques you would discover in a mountainside hacienda.
- Layers of lacquer and wax are added for protection and a soft sheen.
- Due to the nature of a multi-layered finish that is hand-applied by our craftsmen, each handcrafted piece will have slightly different shading and grain patterns. Natural variations in color and texture within the oak and alder wood make every piece unique.
- Mexican artisans hand-select every piece of oak and alder wood used to make these one-of-a-kind heirlooms.
- Some small splits may occur, but will only add to the character of the piece. Knots and joint lines are a natural property and add interest without affecting performance. All natural wood will display movement from season to season because of changes in temperature and humidity.
- Tabletops are handcrafted using solid Mexican oak veneers. Veneers are 2 mill, giving the piece extra support and durability.
- Tables feature hand-carved double pedestals that connect to a trestle-style base made of solid alder wood.
- Trestle-style bases are handcrafted by skilled artisans, who hand-selected pieces of solid alder hardwood.
- Table legs are hand-carved and fit together with a woodworking technique known as mortise-and-tenon assembly.
- Mortise-and-tenon assembly is the most effective method in securing two pieces of wood that connects at a “t”. The end of one piece is fashioned into a round or rectangular shape (tenon), which is designed to fit into the same size hole on the other end (mortise).
- Server is handcrafted using Mexican oak veneers and alder mouldings.
- Server boasts elegant legs hand-carved from a single piece of wood.
- Server is stocked in barrel oak, a rich chocolate brown, or bleached oak finishes.
- 72" dining table seats up to 8. Overhang on each side of the base 11.750"
- 84" dining table seats up to 8. Overhang on each side of the base 12.875"
- 94.5" dining table seats up to 10. Overhang on each side of the base is 18.125"
- For daily maintenance, use a mild soap and water solution. Towel dry immediately.
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth and buff periodically using Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone as this will cut through the lacquer finish over time and damage your piece.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads under objects to preserve the finish of this piece.
- Never place hot dishes on this tabletop; we recommend the use of felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment on top of furniture may also cause scorching.
- Always avoid exposure to direct sunlight or heat (e.g. by placing it in front of a radiator) as this can cause cracking and potential fading of the wood; a minimum 30 cm clearance from heat sources is advised.
- Do not drag piece(s) across the floor as this will cause damage or weaken joints.
- Dropping furniture onto corners or feet will cause damage.
- Toys, buckles and heels will scratch furnishings—try to prevent these objects from coming into contact with your piece(s).
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.